Wednesday, November 14, 2007

E-Board Candidate Letter

Re-Elect Darryl Wisniewski
For Executive Board

The Executive Board has been a fulfilling position for me to hold. The people who know me personally know how passionate I can be about the topics that come up from time to time. I can be, what some would call, hard headed at times, but I am willing to try to see the other side of the coin and get the job done. Some of the things that I would like to see happen in the near future are:

• Wild Land mobilization
• A new LEOFF II law for medical
• Continued active participation in the political arena
• Future Improvements in our contract language

I am asking for your vote, so I can continue to work hard for my brothers and sisters to better our job and our futures.

Please VOTE Darryl Wisniewski

No comments: