Tuesday, February 03, 2009

CARTNE Removed (for a while).

For those of you who never got the chance to see CARTNE, I apologize. It has been removed from YouTube. There was nothing derogatory about the SFD, the city, Local 29 or anything objectionable in this video whatsoever. So what made one person complain? And why do we all bend to the whim of a single person? After his first complaint, I went through the video and took out any references to SFD or Spokane, but that wasn't good enough. It's not about the video.

This person has a problem with me. I could post anything and this fellow would have a problem with it. If it is who I think it is, I have invited him to discuss his problem with me, but the person that he is, he has declined. Whomever he is, he would rather work behind the scenes to destroy what others create than to do anything productive himself. It is an affront to him that anyone would care enough to actually do some work on their day off to give something back to others. Oh well, having to live inside his skin is punishment enough for him.

This person is not in the upper echelons of our department. He is not a chief.

He is just a sad little man (whomever he is). CARTNE will be back. It's just going to take a little longer this time. But, you can't let the cowards, the sadsacks, the haters win!

Pebbles and BamBam sang it best:

No comments: