Friday, January 15, 2010

Facebook Access

Hi everybody,

During the first e-board meeting I was given the task of aligning all of our media stuff. Next week I will have all the website info to work on. This week I linked this blog to facebook, so when there's an update here it should automatically go to facebook.

Currently there are two facebook pages with Local 29 on them. This is the current one. I am going to ask Don Waller to erase the other one. Many of you probably know more about facebook than I do. I still am not sure whether we should have a group or a fansite or what. I will leave it alone for a while.

I also flipped a switch so you can see all the updates on the Local 29 facebook page. After I get done with this posting it should automatically go there. So yes, this is an experiment too. Thanks for bearing with me on this.

John

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. John, I wish I could get a printed version of the "WORKER" is there any way? a fan

Bill Foss said...

If we can get enough people, I think we should do it.

John

Anonymous said...

nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]