Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Chris Phillips Letter

Brothers and Sisters,
I just wanted to thank you all for the overwhelming support during this never ending presidential campaign. Your letters, phone calls, and words of encouragement have been humbling to say the least. I appreciate all the challenging questions and the opportunity you’ve given me to discuss the things which are important to each of you. I hope I have been able to answer your questions thoroughly and thoughtfully while at the same time expressing my position in a satisfactory manner. If I've accomplished nothing else it’s clear that I provided at least 137 of you with some additional cannon fodder! I’ll be out of town for the holidays, but if anyone has a question or comment, please feel free to email me at local29phillips@yahoo.com. I should be able to check my email while out of town -- unless sand or beer manages to destroy my computer first! Tis the season, so again I wish to say thank you. I am proud to work alongside each and every one of you, and wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season.
Fraternally,
Chris Phillips

No comments: