Monday, December 11, 2006

Union Meeting - Tuesday the 12th, plus some other items...

Due to a lack of stuff to put in the newsletter, there won't be a December WORKER until after December's union meeting. I like to get the newsletter in your mailbox right before the union meeting, as a reminder that there's a union meeting coming soon - so please let this posting serve that purpose this month.

Between family tragedies and campaigning, our usual contributors have been understandably busy, or tied up with other stuff. But, as soon as I get their articles, I will put the newsletter together and get it to you.

Also, don't forget if you want to receive the newsletter as a PDF that you can read on your computer please let me know. Quite a few brothers and sisters opt to have both an electronic version and the printed one.

Some of you have been asking about the fire incident press releases that have been showing up on the blog. Chief Schaeffer has been sending these (and other releases) to the news media. He's also forwarding them to me, so I can post them on the blog. Thanks Brian. I think we all appreciate the work you are doing to get the word out. It's also great for us to see what kind of fires the other shifts are getting.

Thanks for reading, John

No comments: