Tuesday, October 27, 2009

EBOARD CANDIDATE LETTER!

Local 29 members, My name is John Goodman and I am running for one of the three soon to open E board positions. I am not a politician or aspire to be one, I speak pretty directly and to the point, sometimes too much so. I am willing to listen, and work for you or with you and the other board members. The learning curve is steep but I am willing to give it the time and energy to make myself a useful tool for the union and the membership. If this sounds like the type of person you would like to represent you on the E board, I would like your vote.
In closing I would like to thank the guys stepping down as they have done a fantastic job and have left us much better off than we could have been.
Thanks for your time, John Goodman

No comments: