Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dan Renner for President Letter!

Brothers and Sisters,
Hopefully by now I have visited most of you, and I appreciate you taking the time to sit and talk about the upcoming election. As always, there are a lot of good questions and good ideas out there. Many people asked what my priorities would be if elected, what my goals were, etc. Obviously we will be entering negotiations soon, and that would be priority #1. Then there are the chronic budget challenges that we face, and have to try and creatively deal with. But that’s just the beginning. I would ask you, what do YOU want our priorities and goals to be? You, the members, ARE Local 29. You decide where you want us to go, and then it is the job of the elected leadership to work to try and get us there. When you vote for a President, you are voting for the candidate you feel has the right personality, the experience, and the knowledge of what Local 29 does to effectively communicate on your behalf, and work to accomplish the things that are important to you. That is the job of the President, and I feel that I have the tools to best do the job for you. If you agree, I would appreciate your vote.
Thanks for reading.
Dan Renner

No comments: