Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fire Press Release

Hey, Friday January 12th there was a house fire.
It came in at 2307. The address was 2011 N. Howard.
It was confined to the front of the living room.
It probably only took 5-15 gallons of water to put out.
The folks living there were able to get out OK.
A lot of firefighters were there, and many trucks, as well.
The reason the fire started is under investigation.
Firefighters who first arrived saw a front window filled with many flames and much smoke.
I don't know what the damage estimate was, nor how many people were displaced.

There was no SFD administration press release for this, as of 1452 on 13 January. I know some of you readers are keeping track of fires in the city, so here you go.

If you work on a fire that doesn't get reported on this blog, let me know the specifics and I'll get it on here.

The BCs have been doing a great job and a great service giving us these releases through Chief Schaeffer's office. So, this is probably a technical glitch. When I get the real deal, I will replace this posting with it.

John

No comments: