Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Last night's debate...

Wow, a great showing by Local 29! We packed in a bunch of folks. Great job Rochelle and Frank W! Rochelle even had her hand grabbed by the mayor's wife because Rochelle was clapping. Meeeeeoooooow! Snarrrrrrrrrl!

It was a very entertaining debate. Actually Dennis Hession did much better than in previous debates. But, the impartial observer would have come out endorsing Mary, just like we have, after watching the two spar.

One funny line went something like this:

"I hope my legacy is that people will know that I left my integrity at city hall." - DH

One unbelievable line:

"It was the Fire Department that brought the AMR overbilling to my attention." - DH

Hats off to both MV and DH. Thanks for debating over and over again. It seems like every night you two are on stage someplace. Keep this up and you might displace CATS as the longest running show in history.

No comments: