Monday, March 07, 2011

America Is NOT Broke

OK. This article is by Michael Moore. And I get it that some of you don't like him. He gets on my nerves sometimes, too. But, he hits the nail on the head with this article. This is the stuff the TV news won't tell you. In fact, this is the stuff they don't want America to know. Instead, they want America to think that you and your collective bargaining, your pension and your standing together, as a union, are the reason we are in the mess we are in. It is simply not true and Mr. Moore points that out. I don't agree with all that he says here, and I know his hyperbole will turn a lot of you off, but his voice is sticking up for all of us who are in unions and I thought you might like to hear what he says:

Michael Moore | Saturday 05 March 2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo to Mr. Moore, it is nice to have people with a voice stick up for working people. If you work for a wage voting republican is voting to slit your own throat.